Monday, February 15, 2010

Details

The iHeartFaces network community theme is "The Fine Details" this week. If you are a member of the site, you can upload photos that show 'detail' and one may be chosen to be featured on their site in the near future.
I wanted to share one that I contributed:

seahorse


This is a seahorse at the New Orleans Aquarium that I took a few months ago.


5 comments:

Justine said...

Whoa. That is truly an awesome picture!!!

Justine :o )

John Deere Mom said...

I didn't know you had this blog. I love the name...love the buttons. Super cute. And this pic? Is awesome!!

Jennifer Juniper said...

It sure does show detail! I love this other blog :)

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you had this blog too. I really need to join I Heart Faces, I keep meaning too and then keep forgetting. I think you've just kicked my behind into action.

This is a beautiful photograph, love the colors and all the shadows.

lynn said...

I like the shadows! I almost didn't even see the seahorse!