Monday, March 8, 2010

iHeartFaces-Jump For Joy!

Week 10 at iHeartFaces.
Theme: Jump for Joy!
These are my two girls!
Yes, this photo was done just for this week's theme.
And yes, we had a blast doing it.
The looks on their faces with their mouths wide open, just made us laugh hysterically when we saw the results!
'

Click below to join in or to see more "Jump For Joy" photos!




6 comments:

Liese4 said...

Nice crisp shot, love the crazy faces too.

Cassie said...

Awesome shot! It looks fun.

Heather Anderson said...

I love the moment you captured here... the fun and craziness of it all! Great image!

lynn said...

Super cute!
I'm bummed that my kids wouldn't cooperate for a jump shot. Neither would hubby! But I just remembered a couple from last year. Off to check them out!

MaryRC said...

great capture, love the blues..

Kathy said...

what a fun shot!!! love it!