This is my Cabbage Patch Doll from when I was a little girl. This week's theme for MCP Project 52 is Childhood Toys and this is just about the only thing I have left from my toys. I think she held up pretty good, despite a little dust!
Hi Amy! I love Cabbage Patch too. Sadly, I never managed to own one. Cabbage Patch is seldom sold in my country. It's usually Barbie that is sold in the Philippines. Good for you, you were able to preserve it. It's something you can share to your kids.
I also love this blog of yours. I'm enjoying your pictures!
2 comments:
She's still in great shape. I was never interested in cabbage patch dolls. My cousins had them though.
Hi Amy! I love Cabbage Patch too. Sadly, I never managed to own one. Cabbage Patch is seldom sold in my country. It's usually Barbie that is sold in the Philippines. Good for you, you were able to preserve it. It's something you can share to your kids.
I also love this blog of yours. I'm enjoying your pictures!
Post a Comment