My daughter and I were outside walking around and came across this baby bird who was lost from his mom. Of course, I snapped away and got this:
Friday, April 22, 2011
Furry Friends~ MCP 16/52
Here we are at week 16 of MCP Project 52 (that means 4 months of pictures for me! I can't believe I am still doing it) This week's theme was a little tough since I do not own any pets.
My daughter and I were outside walking around and came across this baby bird who was lost from his mom. Of course, I snapped away and got this:


My daughter and I were outside walking around and came across this baby bird who was lost from his mom. Of course, I snapped away and got this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Tack Sharp!!! love the tones you have captured here.
Yay for sticking with it for 4 months!!
The poor little bird. He actually looks kinda mad here! LOL great capture though, looks like he stayed still for you.
Poor little thing. I hope it found its way home.
LisaDay
Post a Comment