How darling! Your timing for this shot was just perfect.
Great shot!
Very cool indeed! Great shot.
Cute shot. The clear blue water looks so inviting!
How fun and happy! The name of the town Destin brought back so many happy memories! we went on vacation there once when I was a kid!
That is an awesome picture!
Fantastic shot, well done!purrs and loveLuna(from Brazil)
I love dolphin shows! Wonderful timing on this super shot!
Excellent shot! love the dolphin.
I'm so hot thank you thank you
What a beautiful shot. Perfect colours and subject
What talent...
what a perfect capture! and that blue!
That is such a cool shot and great timing on your part !!
Cute!!
what a fantastic show. i'm really happy seeing it. how i love dolphin.
Perfect!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
How darling! Your timing for this shot was just perfect.
Great shot!
Very cool indeed! Great shot.
Cute shot. The clear blue water looks so inviting!
How fun and happy! The name of the town Destin brought back so many happy memories! we went on vacation there once when I was a kid!
That is an awesome picture!
Fantastic shot, well done!
purrs and love
Luna(from Brazil)
I love dolphin shows! Wonderful timing on this super shot!
Excellent shot! love the dolphin.
I'm so hot thank you thank you
What a beautiful shot. Perfect colours and subject
What talent...
what a perfect capture! and that blue!
That is such a cool shot and great timing on your part !!
Cute!!
what a fantastic show. i'm really happy seeing it. how i love dolphin.
Perfect!
Post a Comment