this is a lovely take..
beautiful!
nice shot!
i like your shot! nice photo :)
Hi!Great shot!! I like it! Have a great day!!Sherriehttp://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/2009/06/photo-hunt.html
Excellent capture!
great take on this week's theme!
Great photo! God Bless America!!My post is up, come on by..
What a beautiful shot!
Very nice rendition of the flag. Simple and strong.My flags are here.
Beautiful photo of our flag! I used Old Glory to for mine.
I love seeing our flag.
wonderful capture
Great shot!! Is this down by the lake near the 911 memorial?
Post a Comment
14 comments:
this is a lovely take..
beautiful!
nice shot!
i like your shot! nice photo :)
Hi!
Great shot!! I like it! Have a great day!!
Sherrie
http://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/2009/06/photo-hunt.html
Excellent capture!
great take on this week's theme!
Great photo! God Bless America!!
My post is up, come on by..
What a beautiful shot!
Very nice rendition of the flag. Simple and strong.
My flags are here.
Beautiful photo of our flag! I used Old Glory to for mine.
I love seeing our flag.
wonderful capture
Great shot!! Is this down by the lake near the 911 memorial?
Post a Comment