I have never owned any other kind of camera other than a Canon, but I figured why not?
This baby has an 8x zoom and 14 mp with a video feature. And it's small! Exactly what I was looking for!
My other camera is the love of my life, but I needed something for 'everyday' use and convenience, so I chose this one.
And I have promised myself I am going to take more pictures, because life is short and I want to make sure I capture more of it!


3 comments:
Yay! Good for you! I've been wanting a small "pocket" camera too. I am in love with my SLR but it's sometimes too big and bulky for certain activities.
Now let's see some of those pics, dammit! LOL
Nice work on getting yourself something fun and handy. :) I would like to get a bit fancier camera sometime in the near future where the zoom actually focuses and isn't quite so blurry.
And DVR? Yeah...we don't have one.
I just did this too. I love my DSLR but it is hard to handle while handling 2 boys. Mine is Kodak too. I really like it.
Post a Comment