Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Togetherness

This week's theme on 'You Capture' is Togetherness. To be honest, when I took these pictures the other day, it was not my intention to use them for this, but when I went back to find the theme, it just so happened to fit. So there you have it:




Now that I have a smaller, more convenient, yet pretty cool camera....I plan to take more photos. It breaks my heart that my big fancy handsome camera that I've longed for all of my adult life is just not feasible for me and my crazy hectic schedule right now. Special occasions and when I get the time to take it out for a photo shoot will be the days I long for! I guess the important thing is, I'm taking more photos.

Photobucket



6 comments:

Colleen said...

Everything about this collage screams "togetherness." Beautiful pics!

Stillmary said...

I love all your togetherness shots. Is it that your children are so beautiful or that spiffy new camera? Either way, you rocked You Capture!

lynn said...

Awesome photos of you and your girls! Love the way you put them into the collage!
BTW, I think I've decided on the p&s camera that I want.

Jess said...

Beautiful models. Looks like you had a blast shooting them!

Clare B said...

I really like you collage - and I agree sometiems the little in-you-pocket P&S is all you can carry. You can still have lots of fun taking pictures though.

Anonymous said...

Cute collage. You are so right about the DSLR being big. I have taken more everyday out and about photos with my point and shoot lately.