skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What People Think About You~ MCP 15/52
This week's theme for MCP Actions Project 52, is "What People Think About You". I struggled with this theme in my mind for a few days. Honestly, I have no clue what other people think about me, and most times I really do not care. However, I believe most people who know me believe that I am pretty much black and white. Figuratively speaking.
For example, what you see is what you get. Well, that is not always true, but I was just playing around with an app on my iPhone and I came out with this. So without any thought or preparation, this was the result:
Kinda funky, huh? Is there anyone out there? I know I have lurkers...come out, come out wherever you are!
1 comment:
I think it's cool! I so wish I had an iPhone! I've seen some really cool photos taken with the apps
Post a Comment