Saturday, March 28, 2009

Camera Critters #51

Another first for me, I am participating in Camera Critters this week.
This alligator was out of the water and awake on our last visit to the zoo, so I couldn't resist him.
Well, taking a pic, getting close, no.

alligator2

Go here for more critter photos~





Camera Critters


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a scary face! cool pic!

lynn said...

You've been busy over here!
This one is way cool!

Manz said...

Welcome newbie... that is, newbie to cc - not a newbie to photography looking at this shot!

Great clarity and detail.
Did you adjust the colours? Or is this as taken? Very vivid colours in this!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to CameraCritters.
And yikes!!!

b13 said...

I love the color on this image. Fantastic post production skills :)

MediMonsters said...

Looks great!! You made an alligator look good! They don't look that pretty when I see them in the bayous.

Misty DawnS said...

First of all - let me thank you for joining Camera-Critters! I'm trilled to have new people participate, and I can't wait to see more of your critter photos each week!

Second, I'm going to confide in you. I am not the typical woman... snakes and spiders do not generally scare me (unless poisonous). But sharks and gators scare the crap out of me. hehe. Your photo though is AWESOME! You actually made something that scares the heck outta me actually look good! THAT is talent!

Vicky said...

I am scare of crocs too.

I have heard of crocodile tears but this one gave a zigzag smile!

i beati said...

Wjhat big teeth you have !!Sandy

Dianne said...

this is a beautiful photo, great color
and quite a smile

Shari said...

i love the zoo. there's no way i'd try to get shots like that in any other place, lol.