Saturday, March 28, 2009

PhotoHunt

I found yet another cool site to participate in entering photos, thanks to my friend Lynn.
This one is PhotoHunt.
This weeks theme is 'Hands' and I knew just the picture I would use.
This is my daughter Alyssa's hand. She was feeding the turtles and ducks in the pond at the zoo, and I snapped her hand full of whatever-you-wanna-call-that-stuff! Animal food?


Photohunthand

For more 'Hand' photos, go here.




5 comments:

Flo said...

Welcome to the hunt!! Great shot for this week's theme. I went Hawaiian on this one.

Mine is up over at Flo's Place.

srp said...

Welcome to the Saturday hunt... and what a lovely picture to start with. I have no idea what that is called... but I remember taking my daughter to a drive through preserve where you could feed the turtles and goats and the giraffe....... and one stuck his head right inside the car to get the grain.... stick with the turtles!
Mine is up here.

MediMonsters said...

Great picture!!

Sandy said...

Welcome to the hunt and nice job on your pic.
Mine's up, too.
http://sandyben.blogspot.com/

lynn said...

Welcome to photohunt! I really like what you did on this one.