That is a perfect pout! Your niece is gorgeous!
Great capture!Melinda B
sweet face!!
Nice composition!
Great photo submission, love the crop - exceptional!Kristin K
Good shot!
Nice shot. I like the way her hair covers her face
What a beautiful shot - I love the crop and the coloring :-)
nice shot, great entry for this week. you did a good job editing!
Beautiful shot and beautiful post processing!BTW - I am in love with your blog look!! Very cool and oh-so-unique!!
Just beautiful my dear!
Why do my close-ups always look so blurry and yours look so good? What a great pic.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
That is a perfect pout! Your niece is gorgeous!
Great capture!
Melinda B
sweet face!!
Nice composition!
Great photo submission, love the crop - exceptional!
Kristin K
Good shot!
Nice shot. I like the way her hair covers her face
What a beautiful shot - I love the crop and the coloring :-)
nice shot, great entry for this week. you did a good job editing!
Beautiful shot and beautiful post processing!
BTW - I am in love with your blog look!! Very cool and oh-so-unique!!
Just beautiful my dear!
Why do my close-ups always look so blurry and yours look so good? What a great pic.
Post a Comment