Friday, April 3, 2009

iHeartFaces - Fixit Friday


This is my Fixit Friday before and after pictures for iHeartFaces ! They provided a photo to edit and enhance and I posted what I came up with.
I am not really that happy with the color of her outfit and how it turned out ( I did it quickly on my lunch break) but I like the brightness and the angle that I added to it. Using Picnik, of course. Click on the link above to check out more Fixit Friday edits........







5 comments:

Melinda said...

I think you are being entirely too hard on your edit. I think it turned out great. I love the vibrant colors and the angling of the photo. Great job!!

Michelle said...

Great job on the fix. Isn't Picnic fun??

Shae said...

great fix!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

You all do such beautiful work in Picnik. Great job!

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

lynn said...

I really like the way you changed the angle on it! Great job.