To see more self portraits or to join in, go here:
I almost skipped this week myself! This is a great picture. I love the light colors and black edges!
Look at you and your beautiful self! You have great cheekbones, Amy!
You're a stunner, don't kid yourself!!BlogBaby
This was a tough week, I had a really hard time with this one. But, it was FUN to fool around!Great job, and thanks for sharing!!!
It was a tough week. Beautiful photo. Love your eyes and smile. Nice processing.
I think you did an awesome job!
Oh Amy,You are a very pretty woman. I love your eyes. This is a great picture.
You need to take more photos of yourself...this is super-cute!So nice to "meet" you,~Angieco-founder of I ♥ Faces
Very cute... I almost skipped as well... but it is just so much fun to play & meet new bloggers... I think it is a great shot! : )
You have such beautiful skin! It's just not fair!! I swear I break out at the click of the camera!... not the point... BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!
You're quite lovely!
I think it turned of very nice!
HeHe! You're adorable!! Great shot - lots of personality in that little self-portrait. Love it!
Thx for the comment on my blog. Your self portrait is gorgeous. You are so pretty.
Self portraits are the hardest! Good job!
looks great! good job.
I like it! great job!
Hi Amy, You're beautiful! I'm glad you didn't skip this week's challenge!Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to meet you!
Great pic! I can't ever take a pic of me without it looking like I took it...angled awkwardly....straining. LOL
Look at my poser isn't she beautiful! Love it girlie :).
Post a Comment
20 comments:
I almost skipped this week myself! This is a great picture. I love the light colors and black edges!
Look at you and your beautiful self! You have great cheekbones, Amy!
You're a stunner, don't kid yourself!!
BlogBaby
This was a tough week, I had a really hard time with this one. But, it was FUN to fool around!
Great job, and thanks for sharing!!!
It was a tough week. Beautiful photo. Love your eyes and smile. Nice processing.
I think you did an awesome job!
Oh Amy,
You are a very pretty woman. I love your eyes. This is a great picture.
You need to take more photos of yourself...this is super-cute!
So nice to "meet" you,
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
Very cute... I almost skipped as well... but it is just so much fun to play & meet new bloggers...
I think it is a great shot! : )
You have such beautiful skin! It's just not fair!! I swear I break out at the click of the camera!... not the point... BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!
You're quite lovely!
I think it turned of very nice!
HeHe! You're adorable!! Great shot - lots of personality in that little self-portrait. Love it!
Thx for the comment on my blog. Your self portrait is gorgeous. You are so pretty.
Self portraits are the hardest! Good job!
looks great! good job.
I like it! great job!
Hi Amy, You're beautiful! I'm glad you didn't skip this week's challenge!
Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to meet you!
Great pic! I can't ever take a pic of me without it looking like I took it...angled awkwardly....straining. LOL
Look at my poser isn't she beautiful! Love it girlie :).
Post a Comment