The theme at iHeartFaces this week is Easter/Spring!This photo was taken 8 years ago when my baby was just one! It was amazing to watch her, because at only one year old, she actually understood the whole concept of finding the eggs, picking them up and putting them in her basket. I was tickled to see that and I actually have it on video. What a memory!

To see more entries or to join in, go here:

13 comments:
Look at that hair!! Too cute.
Love it! Like how she's off center.
Beautiful picture! Love how bright the colors are!
I've a 1yr old and an 8yr old girls right now. So I can imagine the transformation yours has gone through. Very lovely.
SexyMama
http://www.mybreastsmybusiness.blogspot.com/
Awh She is a cutie! Great shot!
Thanks for sharing!
What a cutie.
Very sweet photo!
What a great memory and picture
that is quite a lovely shot
What an awesome flashback! Such a great picture too.
Very cute! I love the crop and the dark edges.
oh I love this picture! :-) The color and dark edges are just great!
Neat burn on the edges, and the colors are so bright! What a great memory for you...
Post a Comment