Friday, April 3, 2009

Camera Critters #52

Hungry Hungry Hippo!

Join in on the fun or see more camera critters here:


Camera Critters

16 comments:

i beati said...

reminds me of the game but on a bigger scale Sandy

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Wow - that's a big fella'!

Please check out my camera critter if you have a chance:
http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com/2009/04/camera-critters.html

Snap said...

Love zoo animals. Thanks!

Norm said...

I hope I can visit the zoo this spring or summer to view animals like that, very huge and beautiful. Visit my flamingos here, also my colorful parrots here, thanks for the visit and happy one year anniversary to you.

Flo said...

Love hippos!! Great picture!!

Mine is up over at my animal blog.

Villas Girl said...

Great photo. It always amazes me that for a hippos size, they have very short legs.

Cassie said...

cute! I love hippos, they are my favorite animal. I know that's weird, but I have so many hippo stuffed animals it's ridiculous!

Tink *~*~* said...

2nd hippo I've seen today - love them, they have the CUTEST little ears!

Happy Critturday!
Tink *~*~*

Critters on the Castle: The White Rabbit

Oskar said...

He looks as if he may smell bad.

jenn said...

The hippo at our zoo died last year :(. I hope they get a new one, soon. This was is great!

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a great shot! He's big and beautiful!

lynn said...

Great hippo pic. Ours never seem to come out of the water far enough for a nice shot at our zoo.

I should really do the camera critters too. I always have so many critter shots from our zoo!

Dianne said...

wow! he's a much darker color than I expected

Shari said...

cool! usually, they're under the water with their noses up. you got a good shot!

Misty DawnS said...

AWESOME shot! It looks like you can just reach out and touch him.

Manz said...

One of my favorite games as a kid was "Hungry, Hungry Hippo!"... had they been real and not colorful plastic figures, I may have felt different... don't bit me hippo ;)

Great shot - it's the first hippo shot on cc that I've come across.