Friday, April 24, 2009

Give Me Your Best Shot

Lolli @ Life is Sweet is the host for "Give Me Your Best Shot"
Choose the best photo that you took this week and post and link up!
This one was actually taken last week, but I wanted to share it because it was one of the best ones I have taken lately.
This was shot at the Baton Rouge Arboretum.
flowerstrees

To see more photos or to join in the fun, go here:


Photobucket


8 comments:

Martha said...

Very pretty!

Lollidale Farm said...

I LOVE the contrast between the deep green in the plants and the white of the path. Great shot!

Unknown said...

No wonder you love it! :-) so pretty!

Amy said...

Great shot. There is something waiting for you on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a stunning picture! Really amazing.

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

Ohh, I love it! Awesome job!

lynn said...

WoW! Awesome, I really like this one.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Wow girl that is so beautiful I just want to come and hang out there. So peaceful, I want peace please :).