Click below to see more photos or to join in on the fun!
mighty cute sandy
Thats a great macro shot!! With a great subject. Very good.
A wonderful photo of a cute cat!The eyes are so sharp and piercing :)
Beautiful cat portrait!
I love this cat. Way cute. I did this also not sure if I did it right but I did it.
What a great shot...Look at those pools of gold !! :-)
That is a great photo!
Adorable.Our outside cat (as in she wandered up 5 months ago and never left--probably 'cause we feed her) had 5 babies last week. Four survived. Want one?!?
This shot just made me go "awww!" So cute! I love kitties!
Kitty is also a Sweetie!This is a very beautiful photo. I also like how you've feathered the edge.
Those eyes look so amazing and wise, I swear Cats know more than people give them credit for!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
mighty cute sandy
Thats a great macro shot!! With a great subject. Very good.
A wonderful photo of a cute cat!
The eyes are so sharp and piercing :)
Beautiful cat portrait!
I love this cat. Way cute. I did this also not sure if I did it right but I did it.
What a great shot...
Look at those pools of gold !! :-)
That is a great photo!
Adorable.
Our outside cat (as in she wandered up 5 months ago and never left--probably 'cause we feed her) had 5 babies last week. Four survived. Want one?!?
This shot just made me go "awww!" So cute! I love kitties!
Kitty is also a Sweetie!
This is a very beautiful photo. I also like how you've feathered the edge.
Those eyes look so amazing and wise, I swear Cats know more than people give them credit for!
Post a Comment