Great picture!! They are so pretty! I may have to go join in that blog roll--I have some great pictures of my daughter and her friend.
great shot this week
Wow, great capture. Love the soft focus effect!
Oooo... such a beautiful picture, very nice :)
absolutely nice picture!!!
this is a really nice shot. I love the tones and the grain.
wow! what BEAUTIFUL girls! i love the grain effect too. ~Becca
very pretty!
That's a great shot! You're lucky! My sister and I weren't friends until I left for college. Until that, we hated each other.
Beautiful photo! My girls are not connected by roots (adopted) but they're absolutely connected by that unbreakable thread of friendship! However it's formed, sisterhood cements friendship forever! DonnaOur Blog: Double Happiness!
Very nice. I love the B&W and the grainy-ness! I always wished I had a sister......my brother was always just mean to me! lol
This is beautiful! so soft and pretty :-) great shot!
Your girls are so beautiful!! And you are such a talented photographer!!!
Beautiful photo; beautiful girls.It's nice to see them calm and natural behind the lens... so many kids would be inclined to pull some kind of face; or my pet peave, start talking and then wonder why you couldn't get a flattering photo ;)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Great picture!! They are so pretty! I may have to go join in that blog roll--I have some great pictures of my daughter and her friend.
great shot this week
Wow, great capture. Love the soft focus effect!
Oooo... such a beautiful picture, very nice :)
absolutely nice picture!!!
this is a really nice shot. I love the tones and the grain.
wow! what BEAUTIFUL girls! i love the grain effect too.
~Becca
very pretty!
That's a great shot! You're lucky! My sister and I weren't friends until I left for college. Until that, we hated each other.
Beautiful photo! My girls are not connected by roots (adopted) but they're absolutely connected by that unbreakable thread of friendship!
However it's formed, sisterhood cements friendship forever!
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Very nice. I love the B&W and the grainy-ness! I always wished I had a sister......my brother was always just mean to me! lol
This is beautiful! so soft and pretty :-) great shot!
Your girls are so beautiful!! And you are such a talented photographer!!!
Beautiful photo; beautiful girls.
It's nice to see them calm and natural behind the lens... so many kids would be inclined to pull some kind of face; or my pet peave, start talking and then wonder why you couldn't get a flattering photo ;)
Post a Comment