Thursday, April 23, 2009

You Capture ~ Letters

I have yet again found another photo sharing blog that I just could not wait to participate in.
I Should Be Folding Laundry has a weekly photo theme called "You Capture" and each week there is a different challenge. This week's challenge is 'Letters'. This past weekend we took a trip to New Orleans and I just so happened to get some photos with letters.....Enjoy!




HardRocksign





margaritasign





Frenchmarket



To see more "You Capture" photos, or to join in, go here:

Photobucket




9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great shots, love them all!!!

MediMonsters said...

Love these pics! Good job.

Mom 2 Four said...

Really nice shots!!

Alice said...

where did you get these? St. Augustine by any chance? I love the Jimmy Buffet sign, i think there is one in the Keys also. thanks for sharing - i love the colors!

i have my you capture post up now, so come on by The Shadow of the Cross and check it out. i'd love to have you visit :O).

Anonymous said...

How neat! They're all so colorful. I think I like the last one the best. Great letters! :-)

lynn said...

Very cool signs! I'd love to vist New Orleans someday.

Catie said...

Those shots are all so fun! I love, love, love the first one!

Amy J said...

Great shots!

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

Fantastic shots!