For more critter pics or to join in the fun, go here:
He is beautiful.
I see those birds around here also.
When you zoom in, you can sometimes loose some of the detail... not the case here!Great photo.
This isn't the bird that later commited suicide is it?! lolKidding of course, it's a great photo!
Sorry I haven't been over here in a while. Love this picture, you always make everything so beautiful!
Love that shot...The bird has a lovely jewlled sheen to it...
Great photo - you even captured the eye!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is beautiful.
I see those birds around here also.
When you zoom in, you can sometimes loose some of the detail... not the case here!
Great photo.
This isn't the bird that later commited suicide is it?! lol
Kidding of course, it's a great photo!
Sorry I haven't been over here in a while. Love this picture, you always make everything so beautiful!
Love that shot...
The bird has a lovely jewlled sheen to it...
Great photo - you even captured the eye!
Post a Comment