Hi!That's a great one! My first thought was how in the world are you ever going to buy a soda? But never mind, I got it! Have a great day!!Sherrie
I guessing someone opens them up during normal business hours? Great photo for the theme this week. Love the angle too.
Can you even buy one?
Ha! That's too funny. Love the angle. My hubby always complains when I angle my shots.......I told him it's boring when they are all straight all the time!
great picture, sad commentary on life that we have to lock things upI’m feeling safe here’s my photo hunt
Great one!! Wow--there's a need to protect those vending machines eh?I posted my own "protection" as well. Stop by http://upcountrysmiles.comAloha,Cindy
LOL I love it, what you mean I can't take it home? ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hi!
That's a great one! My first thought was how in the world are you ever going to buy a soda? But never mind, I got it! Have a great day!!
Sherrie
I guessing someone opens them up during normal business hours? Great photo for the theme this week. Love the angle too.
Can you even buy one?
Ha! That's too funny. Love the angle. My hubby always complains when I angle my shots.......I told him it's boring when they are all straight all the time!
great picture, sad commentary on life that we have to lock things up
I’m feeling safe here’s my photo hunt
Great one!! Wow--there's a need to protect those vending machines eh?
I posted my own "protection" as well. Stop by http://upcountrysmiles.com
Aloha,
Cindy
LOL I love it, what you mean I can't take it home? ;)
Post a Comment