Thursday, April 30, 2009

You Capture ~ Joy

This weeks You Capture theme is "Joy".
Now the first thing that came to my mind is what I went with and being the snarky kind of gal that I am, I went with my favorite dish detergent!
I was trying to think outside of the box.
Please, no hate mail!
joy




Photobucket



11 comments:

JackeeG4glamorous said...

Cool!!!!
What ever floats your boat (or dishes and pots/pans)

Very creative.

Jessi said...

You totally rock. It is even a really good picture :)

april said...

NICE!! :o)

MediMonsters said...

Too funny!

Nell said...

How so totally creative of you!

nell
shesnaps.com

Liz Ferguson said...

What a fun take on the challenge! And a great picture at that! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I actually thought of this!! Too funny and GREAT JOB!!

swonderful said...

LOL-- LOVE IT!

Kim said...

Thank you so much for bringing a smile to my face today! I just LOVE your take on the theme of Joy! I even use that detergent. Why I didn't think of doing something like that is beyond me. I love those that think outside of the box.

Thanks so much for stopping by mine and leaving me a wonderful comment.

Bacardi Mama said...

Talk about clever. Great capture.

Alice said...

that is too funny! i never even once thought to go outside the box, well except for my shot of my friend Joy. great idea and a great picture! i like the angle on it.

my 'joy' shots are posted now, too. feel free to visit my page at The Shadow of the Cross.