To see more photos, or join in the fun, go here:
oh YAY! I can't wait for our sunflowers to bloom so I can snap them (if I get a new lens to replace my broken one!)
Amy!!! How did I miss this? Your photos are beautiful! I love the one of your daughter looking at herself in the mirror! Your work is awesome! I just subscribed, so I should be up to date now! :)
Beautiful!!
Gorgeous! Pictures of flowers just make me happy. And they don't make me sneeze!
great shot, and so vivid. well done
Gorgeous Shot
I am a sucker for a good flower shot! this is beautiful.
I love the flower, it's beautiful. Great job on the photo. Thanks for sharing:)
Beautiful photo. I love taking flower pictures!
That would be beautiful on the wall!NellSheSnaps.com
Post a Comment
10 comments:
oh YAY! I can't wait for our sunflowers to bloom so I can snap them (if I get a new lens to replace my broken one!)
Amy!!! How did I miss this? Your photos are beautiful! I love the one of your daughter looking at herself in the mirror! Your work is awesome! I just subscribed, so I should be up to date now! :)
Beautiful!!
Gorgeous! Pictures of flowers just make me happy. And they don't make me sneeze!
great shot, and so vivid. well done
Gorgeous Shot
I am a sucker for a good flower shot! this is beautiful.
I love the flower, it's beautiful. Great job on the photo. Thanks for sharing:)
Beautiful photo. I love taking flower pictures!
That would be beautiful on the wall!
Nell
SheSnaps.com
Post a Comment