Sunday, May 10, 2009

iHeartFaces-Laughter

This weeks theme at iHeartFaces is Laughter.
With the help of my sister's daughter, I was able to capture a few laughs, but not without some protests from her. She wanted to hide her face from me but I got her cousin to play with her and get her to giggle.
This was our result:

laughter

Click below to see more laughter or to join in:



19 comments:

Nell@SheSnaps.com said...

Fantastic! True joy on that face.

Nell
SheSnaps.com

Caroline said...

Love it!

Stacie said...

Precious! Perfect capture of pure joy.

Lesley said...

beautiful picture....Happy SITS day

Mireille said...

Very beautiful shot! I love her smile!

Amy said...

Great picture. I love children's smiles and the sound of laughter.

Alicia W. said...

Just PERFECT

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice laughter shot.

Anonymous said...

Great shot! She is so pretty! What type of camera do you use?

MaryRC said...

great job, way to trigger that finger. found you via sits.. happy day-maryrc

http://marymaryrc.blogspot.com

tiarastantrums said...

great giggle

Denné Boring said...

Great laughter shot! I like your point of view!

Mimi said...

Wow, that is truly an awesome pic!

Thanks for stopping by my blog & helping to make my SITS day special!

Mandi said...

Great picture. Beautiful edit!

Rita said...

Congratulations on making top 10!!

jq said...

Congrats on 3rd place!! Beautiful photo!!!!

Project Ni Hao said...

Congratulations on placing in the top 10!

Unknown said...

What an amazing picture! :-) congrats on being in the top 10 this week - quite an honor! :-)

lynn said...

Congrats on 3rd place this week!! Way to go girl!