Sunday, May 17, 2009

iHeartFaces~Blurb Book Photo Contest

My daughter.....

chels




I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

34 comments:

mommy boo of two said...

She's beautiful! Great shot of your daughter (as well as other pictures from previous posts). You take amazing pictures.

Amy said...

You take wonderful pictures.

Caroline said...

It's an amazing photo! Hope it's chosen!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Good Luck to you too! I need to design me a photo blog, I love posting and editing them.

Rebekah said...

This is a great picture of your daughter. She is beautiful!!

Michelle said...

very nice!

Emily said...

This shot is beautiful. Love the editing.

Indy Cookie said...

Gorgeous capture!

Annette said...

Lovely shot. I like the editing.

Unknown said...

beautiful shot! Such a pretty girl!

tiarastantrums said...

beautiful shot - I almost did b/w - I love this!

Through My Own Lens said...

Love this crop! Nice job!

Unknown said...

oh my word what a gorgeous picture! :-) I love the crop - great work!

Melinda said...

Beautiful girl!! And the cropping is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Great framing and color. Beautiful.

~christina

Mandi said...

Great crop. Her eyes draw me right in!

Taylor said...

Love the crop, great shot!

Puna said...

She's very pretty. Great job on the crop!

Michelle said...

Great pick for this week, good luck!

Foursons said...

Great choice, love the cropping!

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous shot. Love the crop and editing too!

lynn said...

I love this shot of your daughter and what you did with it! Good luck!

Tami Tripp said...

Great photo...I love how it's cropped.

KatBouska said...

How cool would that be to see your own pictures in a published book!!?! Good luck!

The Royal Family said...

she is beautiful!

The Buzz,
Brandy

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

She is stunningly beautiful.

the monkeys' mama said...

this is such a neat shot--the angle and the cropping are incredible.

AJ said...

Awesome close-up!

Aim said...

very nice. good luck! I finally bowed down to the pressure and I'm going to start playing along with I heart faces. :-)

nell@shesnaps.com said...

aw, hun, she is totally beautiful! and I love the editing.

Nell
SheSnaps.com

Katarina said...

What a stunning picture. She is a beautiful girl.

Mireille said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I LOVE this picture you submitted, good luck!

Saj said...

I love the "color" of this shot. Very nice!

Belly Monster's Mama said...

Great picture - I can see it being in a magazine! And BTW, I *heart* your blog design!