Thursday, May 7, 2009

You Capture ~ Expression

This weeks theme for You Capture is Expression.
In my interpretation, I take that as how I want to express myself and I do that through the lens of my camera. I love to take photos and literally express how I feel with a photo.
This past weekend, my youngest daughter and I took a stroll around the neighborhood and I took these two shots to 'express' the wonderful weather and beautiful nature that we experienced.

Sky
This was taken just across the street from the block we live on.



magnolia

I discovered this Magnolia tree just a block over from where we live, near a newly built office building and these are one of my favorite flowers! I will definitely be visiting this little area quite often.



Won't you join us?

Photobucket



10 comments:

Capturing Sunshine said...

We have been having remarkable clouds for the last few weeks. You obviously have too based on your beautiful photo. Also, I have, what I thought was, a Magnolia tree in my yard, but my flowers are different. Hmmmmm....
These photos are wonderful. Great expression.

april said...

I love these shots!

Mominin said...

Those are gorgeous clouds!! Great captures.

Jessica Paige said...

Great Photos! I love sky images like yours, that display the beautiful contrast of the blue with the white clouds. I also like how crisp you captured the magnolia. Nice displays of expression.

Amy said...

Oh how pretty our world looks. Great Shots.

Anonymous said...

Great shots! Looks like a dog in those clouds...so cool!

Kate said...

FANTASTIC captures.....the color just pops in the first one and the magnolia is gorgeous, great light!!! :)

Alice said...

great captures. i love the clouds and i can almost smell the magnolias :O)

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE the magnolia tree!

beautiful weather really helps my inspiration too!

jmt said...

I really like how you kept the tops of the trees in the cloud photo. :)