Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You Capture ~ Colors

This weeks challenge for You Capture is Color.
This is a very colorful photo of my girls with their feather masks they got in New Orleans.

masks

To see more or to join in the fun, click below:


Photobucket


21 comments:

Caroline said...

Love it!

Amy said...

That is such a pretty picture. Great shot. Love the colors.

wenderful said...

Beautiful colors!
Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my sits day today! I had ginormous fun.

VanessaKim said...

adorable!

Heidi said...

Those masks are incredible. Great shot!

Erin said...

Those feather masks are amazing!

Jessi said...

WOW! The colors are stunning, really great work!

Unknown said...

that is a GREAT picture!

Shae said...

love the masks!

Heather D said...

How fun! Great capture.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and perfect for today!

tiarastantrums said...

FUN!!!

love those feathery faces

Miti said...

Hi Amy. I was just doing a little bit of blog hoppin' and found you on You Capture. This is a great photo. Love those masks! The colors are just amazing! Come visit me anytime.

Anonymous said...

I've always loved masks!

The Animator's Wife said...

Wow those colors are intense. Perfect pic for this theme!

Jennifer said...

I am visiting from SITs and so glad I have. Your blog is wonderful and your photography is captivating. The colours are so vividly stunning in this photograph!

Alice said...

how cute is that! great job!

my color post is up now if you want to check it out. leave me a note to let me know you were there :)

Nicki said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog on my SITS day!!

jmt said...

I think it's great how the girl with the blue mask ISN'T looking at the camera. :)

Christy M. said...

WOW! I love the feather masks on your girls! What a great capture - so very colorful indeed!!

nell@shesnaps.com said...

HAHA - awesome! Great creative shot.

Nell
SheSnaps.com