Tuesday, May 26, 2009

iHeartFaces-Silhouette

This week's theme at iHeartFaces is "Silhouette" I had a really hard time with this one and then choosing the final picture was another chore in itself. I love this one because you can actually see her eyelashes!

as
My daughter Alyssa, age 9



To see more silhouette pictures or to join in the fun, go here:



15 comments:

Mammatalk said...

Look at those lashes. Wow!

MediMonsters said...

Love it!! Especially being able to see the lashes!

Great shot--as always.

Unknown said...

I love how if you look closely you can see her beautiful long eyelashes

Through My Own Lens said...

They sky is beautiful and the detail on those lashes - amazing!

lynn said...

I love it! Her eyelashes are the first thing I noticed.

MaryRC said...

very beautiful!

Hana said...

Beautiful!

Alesha said...

great shot, her eye lashes are amazing.

MaMa Vaughn said...

What a beautiful picture and little girl! Great shot!

Foursons said...

Oh yes, her eyelashes are to die for!

Pamela said...

Love the eyelashes also but what stood out to me was how delicate her features are...what a sweet little nose!

Christie O. said...

i was just going to say that! immediately, the first thing i noticed was how pronounced her eyelashes are, great photo!!!

Mandi said...

I agree with all ...my eyes were drawn right to her eyelashes.

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

excellent photo!

jennifer said...

just a face. simply perfect.