Friday, May 8, 2009

Give Me Your Best Shot #13

This week I am submitting another flower for "Give Me Your Best Shot".
I hope I am not getting too repetitive with all of the flower photos, but this is the best time of year to capture them. Plus, I love to photograph flowers, they are so beautiful.
pinkflower


To join in the fun or to see more photos, go here:

Photobucket


6 comments:

Lollidale Farm said...

I have been taking more flower pictures than usual lately, too. It's just a perfect time of year for it. I love your shot this week!

Suki said...

This is a fantastic shot.
Love how the colour pop!

Caroline said...

Great processing on this!! Happy Mother's Day!

Nell@SheSnaps.com said...

So vivid!!

Nell
SheSnaps.com

MaryRC said...

quite nice.. love the color.

Francisco Castelo Branco said...

Nice photos

Are you a photographer?

I have a blog. the address is www.olhardireito.blogspot.com

It is written in Portugues but i have google translate tool

See you