To see more HAT themed entries or to join in the fun, go here:
Amy, I'm happily married so you know not to fear me when I say this......but Sweetie is smokin' hot in this picture. I mean, a profile shot, showing his neck, his greying temples, and that hat? Dude.That's awesome. You win. He wins.
Has someone had enough of his lovely wife assaulting him with a camera? :) I do like your conversion.
That is a nice picture...
I love this picture!
I like the way that turned out! I missed entering again this week. I so suck at managing my time lately!
Very nice shot! I love the effects you put with the picture, too. NellSheSnaps.com
Hi Amy,Lovely black and white shot! I just glanced quickly through some of your posts...you've taken some very beautiful photos.Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.Blessings,Amanda
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Amy, I'm happily married so you know not to fear me when I say this...
...but Sweetie is smokin' hot in this picture. I mean, a profile shot, showing his neck, his greying temples, and that hat?
Dude.
That's awesome.
You win. He wins.
Has someone had enough of his lovely wife assaulting him with a camera? :) I do like your conversion.
That is a nice picture...
I love this picture!
I like the way that turned out!
I missed entering again this week. I so suck at managing my time lately!
Very nice shot! I love the effects you put with the picture, too.
Nell
SheSnaps.com
Hi Amy,
Lovely black and white shot! I just glanced quickly through some of your posts...you've taken some very beautiful photos.
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.
Blessings,
Amanda
Post a Comment