wow.. nice shot..
That's an awesome shot :)
Great post, good to see New Orleans!http://digitalpolaroids.blogspot.com/2009/05/walk-in-mountains.html
Beautiful shot! Love New Orleans!
Love New Orleans; looks like a lot of other people do, too. Walking is the only way to get around the French Quarter.http://cowardscorner-nitwit1.blogspot.com
Love your walking photo. I played too this week. Come on over.
I love the muted colors and the angle and the vignette around the edges. Great shot. Mine is up here.
I love the colors!NellSheSnaps.com
Fine shot! I love your blog layout - very visually interesting! I added you to my feed reader. ;)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
wow.. nice shot..
That's an awesome shot :)
Great post, good to see New Orleans!
http://digitalpolaroids.blogspot.com/2009/05/walk-in-mountains.html
Beautiful shot! Love New Orleans!
Love New Orleans; looks like a lot of other people do, too. Walking is the only way to get around the French Quarter.
http://cowardscorner-nitwit1.blogspot.com
Love your walking photo. I played too this week. Come on over.
I love the muted colors and the angle and the vignette around the edges. Great shot. Mine is up here.
I love the colors!
Nell
SheSnaps.com
Fine shot! I love your blog layout - very visually interesting! I added you to my feed reader. ;)
Post a Comment