Red is my fave too, so bright and alive. I really like the crispness of the first pic. :)
Beautiful!! Great shots.
My Mom loves the color red. These are so pretty. I want some flowers.
These are so beautiful! Must be nice to look out your window and see these everyday! Great capture:))
I love red too!! And I love these flower pics. Great Job!
Those are so pretty, I want some outside my window please ;).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Red is my fave too, so bright and alive. I really like the crispness of the first pic. :)
Beautiful!! Great shots.
My Mom loves the color red. These are so pretty. I want some flowers.
These are so beautiful! Must be nice to look out your window and see these everyday! Great capture:))
I love red too!! And I love these flower pics. Great Job!
Those are so pretty, I want some outside my window please ;).
Post a Comment