This weeks theme at iHeartFaces is "Reflection" I had a really hard time with it and this was one of the best that I took.Alyssa admiring herself in the mirror. I fixed it so that her face in the mirror was in color and the rest of the photo is in black and white.

To see more photos or to enter, go here:

19 comments:
Great shot !!!
VERY well done! Very creative too!
What a beautiful girl!
When I came by the picture did not show up. I am not sure if it is my computer. But by reading other comments it sounds like you did a wonderful job.
She has beautiful brown eyes!
Just beautiful, Amy...GOOD LUCK!
So fun and I love your editing! :-) great shot!
What a beauty she is, love it.
Creative and beautiful :) You made a good choice here!
Great shot!! She is so pretty!
That is a really good photo!
Great shot and great editing. I really like it.
Pretty!
Donna
I love the beautiful brown eyes.. I have green eyes myself and have always had trouble making darker colored eyes (that is, not bright blue!) look vibrant in shots. Whatever you did, it looks great!
HI Amy,
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I just came back from one awesome photo workshop, so I've been busy learning some post processing techniques.
My this is an incredible photo! I've been keeping all my emails for Iheartfaces but this week just snuck up too fast!
I must come back soon after I post some of my Philly workshop photos.
Have a delightful weekend.
Ivy
Nice, I like the lighting!
I skipped this week :( Just couldn't get inspired.
You need to teach me! That's a great photo!
I like the effect of her face being colored. Nice job.
This is beautiful!
I played too. :)
Post a Comment