Thursday, April 16, 2009

We Picture {this} Daughters


We Picture {this} a Mamarazzi blog is hosting a sweet contest themed "Daughters".

Perfect for me, since that is what I specialize in!



chelsea




Alyssabrick


8 comments:

Sarah said...

Your daughters are beautiful! Great photos...I especially love the contrast in the second picture!

4chalseys@blogger said...

These are just so beautiful! I love the softness of the first shot and the bold contrast in the second. What lovely daughters you have! Your blog is wonderful. I really enjoyed looking at all of your pictures!

Rebecca Lily said...

FABULOUS!!! Love them both!! Your framing is great. You are a wonderful photographer! Thanks so much for linking up with us on this theme!

Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com
www.ourfamilyjournal.com

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Such beautiful pictures!!!

Ivy Shaffer said...

Hello,
Just stopped by to check out your theme! Your daughters are beautiful:))

What great capture! You are a natural, look forward to more.

Thanks for sharing. Stop by and say hello anytime!

Melissa G said...

Wow, again your photos are beautiful! Your daughters are just gorgeous!

Natalie said...

Thanks for stopping by to check out my photo entry this week at i heart faces! I had to comment on these pictures as your daughters are to die for beautiful! Wow! I love the second picture mostly because of her gorgeous brown eyes. Great photos! You have tallent!
Also loved your entry this week I see why your girls are so pretty Momma!

Winter said...

I love the perspective of both photos my favorite is the second one it just grabs me!! Great job!