Click below to see more entries:
That's a great picture. Never saw one that close up before. Look how cute his feet are!!Happy Critterday! and Happy Easter!
Great photo ... he is definitely keeping his eye on you :-)Happy Easter !
Great anole. I love lizards! Thanks!
Ooh, what a beautiful green. However, the narrow eyes look as if they're saying, "enough photos!! I want an ice cream!"
perfect picture ~ great green color
That is an amazing shade of green!
nice capture! cute and very green in color..
I use to have these as pets. I loved seeing this. It made me think of them. Have a great day.
great picture. amazing colour!
lovely green lizard, my favorite color. happy easter!
What a beautiful lizard, such a vibrant green. Great photo!
Great photo.I like that you cropped it slightly and added the curved edges - looks great on the blog page.Our lizards are brown... nothing like this green beauty.
Amazing...You are so talented. Please don't ever judge my lackluster photography skills (such as the pics on my blog today)...just love me through my inadequacies.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
That's a great picture. Never saw one that close up before. Look how cute his feet are!!
Happy Critterday! and Happy Easter!
Great photo ... he is definitely keeping his eye on you :-)
Happy Easter !
Great anole. I love lizards! Thanks!
Ooh, what a beautiful green. However, the narrow eyes look as if they're saying, "enough photos!! I want an ice cream!"
perfect picture ~ great green color
That is an amazing shade of green!
nice capture! cute and very green in color..
I use to have these as pets. I loved seeing this. It made me think of them. Have a great day.
great picture. amazing colour!
lovely green lizard, my favorite color. happy easter!
What a beautiful lizard, such a vibrant green. Great photo!
Great photo.
I like that you cropped it slightly and added the curved edges - looks great on the blog page.
Our lizards are brown... nothing like this green beauty.
Amazing...
You are so talented. Please don't ever judge my lackluster photography skills (such as the pics on my blog today)...just love me through my inadequacies.
Post a Comment