Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Welcome To My New Photo Blog!

Peacock

peacock

20 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MediMonsters said...

Disregard the above screw up!! I left you a comment while I was still signed in under your name. DUH! Anyhoo...

Thanks for allowing me to design your new blog. Good luck with your photography and get to learning photoshop..........so you can teach me!! LOL

Lula! said...

Oh, wow...
Loving this, Amy. You are so talented.

And where did you see a peacock?!?

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see more on here!!!

Aim said...

stepping up your game means I have to step up MY game! :) Great photo. I can't wait to see what else you have.

Heather said...

It's fantastic in here!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I can't wait to see more of your work!

April said...

Oh, I'm really going to enjoy this...I can already tell!

Susie said...

Really cool!! Congratulations! I wish you much success with this venture:-)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Beautiful my dear! Congrats!!

Ashley said...

Great design!!! Can't wait to see more of your photos!

Cant Hardly Wait said...

Oh yay! I'm loving this... good luck with the new blog, it'll be a hit. And I love peacocks.

Cassie said...

I can't wait to see more of your work!

lynn said...

Looking good! How come I can never get the peacocks at my zoo to open their feathers for me?

DangerDame09 said...

Awesome job Amy !!!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with this !!!

Grand Pooba said...

Love the layout! Congrats on your new blog...also, just curious, what type of camera and lense do you use? I love your pics!

jmt said...

Tell Tonya the design looks great. :) I wish you MUCH LUCK and happiness with your new blog love. Be sure to "escape" once in awhile too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! This is looking to be a really wonderful spot... Can't wait to see what pics you post!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

HI Sweetie stopping by to say hi :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sooooooooo pretty! All your pictures are gorgeous though!!

Nice new blog hun!! Love it!