Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scavenger Hunt #16 A Cat

On my quest for more scavenger hunt 'items', I had a fairly easy one on my list.

A cat. Our cat, if you want to call him that. About two months ago, he showed up at our house, and my kids with their soft hearts, could not resist feeding him. So I bought some cat food and the rest is history.

We never really gave him a name because I figured he would not be here long. I guess I was wrong. I feel sorry for him because he really does everything he can to get my attention. Along his neck (the side not showing in the photo) he has a huge patch of missing hair. It's safe to say he has been in a brawl or two in his lifetime. He freaks me out because just when I think he will grow some fur back, he scratches it and makes the situation somewhat worse.


Cat

Despite his issues, he entertains us daily and we are glad to have him. Plus, he allowed me to check off one more item from my list of photos to take!

1 comment:

lynn said...

Great job! 2 down, 99 to go!
I think cat is gonna be a hard one for me. No one I know has one and don't really like them anyway!