Thursday, January 20, 2011
You Capture ~ Circles
I had no clue where I was going to find 'circles' to photograph. Sometimes you just have to snap things out of the ordinary and poof! There it is! Last night on the way back from getting my daughter from religion class, I noticed the full moon. I grabbed my camera and ran outside and this was the result:

If anyone has any tips on how to get a better shot of the moon (settings, etc.) I would appreciate it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I don't have any tips for you but I love the glow on your moon photo! Great shot!
love the moon!! So full:) Great shot:)
And I don't have any tips either... I just snap and then mess with the settings again to snap another;)
Hi Amy,
the moon is a surprisingly bright object, to capture more detail of the moon surface you need to increase your shutter speed. or select a smaller aperture.
hope that helps :)
Rich
You are not alone. I don't know how many times I've tried to photograph the moon and I always have problems!
I have the same problem. Despite many tries, I still have no idea how to take pictures of the moon either. :( Good luck!
Post a Comment