What a great picture! I can't wait to see skies like this again in Minnesota, this winter has been long and cold!
Skies like that are great! Though it looks like snow is coming so that just makes me cold :)
I love beautiful blue skies!
Such gorgeous blue sky behind the fluffy clouds! It looks like it was a really cold day.
YES- all those things are certainly things that make me happy too.
I adore sky photos and you captured these puffy clouds perfectly!
I love skies with big puffy clouds too! And seeing you continue to post photos make me happy! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a great picture! I can't wait to see skies like this again in Minnesota, this winter has been long and cold!
Skies like that are great! Though it looks like snow is coming so that just makes me cold :)
I love beautiful blue skies!
Such gorgeous blue sky behind the fluffy clouds! It looks like it was a really cold day.
YES- all those things are certainly things that make me happy too.
I adore sky photos and you captured these puffy clouds perfectly!
I love skies with big puffy clouds too! And seeing you continue to post photos make me happy! :)
Post a Comment