Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Muse ~ MCP 5/52

This week's theme for MCP Project 52 is Muse.
At first I thought that it would be nearly impossible. Muse means to think or meditate on something, so I came up with the perfect idea.

IMG_1711-1
My daughter musing over her idol.
I discovered that my photo editing site (Picnik) now has lots of textures to work with. I'm really looking forward to using the feature. I used a slight texture on this picture and I was able to use some natural light, also.

2 comments:

lynn said...

I love this photo of your daughter!! I found those textures too and used them on the pics of me and hubby on my blog. Helped with my skin tone because I looked so pale (as usual) in them. Actually by looking at this one I think we may have used the same one! Ha! Great minds...

LOL! totally unrelated...my word verification below is 'undes' I almost typed undies. Just thought it was funny cuz I always told my kids to put on clean undies!!

LisaDay said...

Excellent interpretation.

LisaDay