To join in or see more photos, click below:
Ooh I like those scandals! And she has pretty feet, too. I would give anything to be able to wear scandals!I love how she's YOUR baby but not A baby, like most of the submissions. Wonderful work Mama!
Very cute!
Can't go wrong with flip flops! And don't worry, your secret is safe with me!
That makes me smile! I love flip flops :)Thanks for the encouraging words- it really does help. Sometimes it is good to hear it from the outside to help see how things really are.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ooh I like those scandals! And she has pretty feet, too. I would give anything to be able to wear scandals!
I love how she's YOUR baby but not A baby, like most of the submissions. Wonderful work Mama!
Very cute!
Can't go wrong with flip flops! And don't worry, your secret is safe with me!
That makes me smile! I love flip flops :)
Thanks for the encouraging words- it really does help. Sometimes it is good to hear it from the outside to help see how things really are.
Post a Comment