I have really been enjoying this project and I have been using natural light for most of them. I could not be happier with the results.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Open Your Heart/MCP 7/52
This week's theme for MCP Project 52 is Open Your Heart. I had these cupcakes (that I did not make, but were given to me) with little hearts on them. So because they were given to me with hearts from the heart, I thought they'd be fitting to use this week.

I have really been enjoying this project and I have been using natural light for most of them. I could not be happier with the results.
I have really been enjoying this project and I have been using natural light for most of them. I could not be happier with the results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love this photo! Great job. Where did you take it? The lighting in my house SUCKS! Remind me, what lens do you have? And of course, I'm stressing over this theme again! lol
Love the cupcakes! Such a great shot!
Great shot!
Really nice soft lighting, and shallow depth of field make this a great shot.
Post a Comment