Wednesday, February 16, 2011
You Capture ~ Warmth
This week's assignment for You Capture is warmth. I almost skipped it because lately we have not had much warmth around here, but thankfully that has changed. Just in the nick of time!
My bed- the place I get most of my warmth from. And comfort. And happiness. It is one of my favorite places to be.

Now that Mother Nature finally returned to her norm for this time of year, I left the bed and went to the park. Even the ducks were basking in the warmth of the sun.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Love the shot of your bed.
I love a warm bed!
The second one looks so peaceful & serene. But that first shot- oh that is definitely my favorite place in the house. I crave crawling into my bed & not emerging until after the sun has risen. Unfortunately that doesn't happen until well into summer & the sun is up at 5am :)
Who doesn't love the comfort and warmth of their own bed?! That's where I'd be right now if I didn't have to get the kids up for school!
Look! Water. Not ice.
lisaDay
Nothing warmer than a bed (we still have flannel sheets on ours) after you've been curled up all night. Great capture!
Post a Comment