This is my entry and it is the doorway to the church that I belong to. When I read what the theme for this week was this was the first place I thought of.
I have belonged to this church since I was a little girl and I have many great memories here. Going to church every week with my mom and how both of my children were baptized here and where they both made their first communions.
Be sure to click on over and visit Beth and all of the others who contributed this week....


8 comments:
Beautiful photo!
now THAT is a doorway! Beautiful :D
lovely doorway! My church has nothing charming like that!
Gorgeous! Love the architecture!
Lovely, it must be wonderful to have that sort of history with a church.
Beautifully shot as well, love the angle and contrast in your photo.
What a beautiful church!
Okay- that is just so gorgeous. Makes me realize I need to find a prettier place to live- or at least visit :)
Love those doors!
Keep snappin :)
Post a Comment