Last week there was a prediction for an ice storm and the whole area was in a frenzy to prepare. The schools announced they were closing on Thursday and Friday. My job closed down half a day Thursday and all day Friday.
Much to everyone's surprise, it did not get as bad as what was expected, but it did produce enough ice for me to get some shots.
Ice hanging from branches.
One big icicle hanging from my van and you can see the layer of ice along side of it.
My favorite shot, which is now my background on my computer. Not a lot of ice, but just enough to glisten on the branches of our tree.


6 comments:
I love ice storms if I don't have to drive in them. Congrats to your work for thinking of people first.
Beautiful shots.
LisaDay
I like your second photo of ice. Brrr.
Love the one of the car!!
So pretty! I love your ice pictures, especially the last one. :-)
I love the blur of the background on that last one! Nice!
I love the photo of your frozen car - great capture!
Post a Comment