Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bloggography Challenge- Lenses


Bloggography at Better in Bulk


This week's tutorial was about lenses. The challenge was to use a lens to it's best capabilities. I have a 55-250mm lens that I had yet to use, so I took this opportunity to get some shots at the zoo!



IMG_0739-1



IMG_0791-1


For more photos and tutorials, visit Lolli or Manic Mother.

**Sorry for a short and sweet post, I am having health issues right now**

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the tiger shot, it looks like you were right there!

Chicory Blue said...

I love the tiger picture! being able to zoom is wonderful!

lynn said...

Those are awesome! Love the tiger one! Their area looks cooler than what our tigers have. What zoo is this?

Marie said...

love these shots! I shall have to remember to bring my telephoto when we hit the zoo. I hope you're feeling better soon.