Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Bloggography Challenge-Rule of Thirds
This week's challenge is The Rule of Thirds. What this is, basically, is a composition guideline in photography. (Honestly, I use this frequently, I just never knew what it was called!) Anyway, most persons taking photos try to get the subject of the photo framed in the center of the shot. Use the rule of thirds, by imagining a tic tac toe board in the screen of your viewfinder and breaking up the subject, with the focal point being in the four points where the lines intersect. Easy, right? I had fun getting some shots for this assignment!
This particular shot was of the sunset through the trees.

...and this one of my daughter! I love the brick wall!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love, love the last shot! Great job!
beautiful!
That shot of your daughter is pure perfection! I love her look, the brick wall, and the way her hair is falling. Love it!
Awesome pics!
Lovely shot of your daughter!
Post a Comment