For this week's contribution for the Monthly Photo Challenge: Old
My boyfriend is in love with this old car. It is sitting in an old closed down mechanic shop parking lot and every time we pass by there, he comments about how he would love to buy it and fix it up! Men!


6 comments:
I love that old tub! If I can ever find the time, I would love to participate!
Very cool tub. My grandma used to have one like that in her house when I was a kid.
I also know all about men and fixing up cars. I can't wait to see how hubby's car turns out.
I finally got mine posted! Take a look.
I love the idea and would love to join you. How do I link to the challenge on Thursdays?
Thanks for stopping by! Here to return the favor! That picture of the bathroom LOOKS LIKE MY BATHROOM except I don't live in old times! Oh dear.
Excellent shots! Love it.
How do I join the fun? What's the rules? :)
OK girl...I had no idea you were a blogger!!! Why oh why didn't you tell me??? Anywho...I am Following BOTH of your blogs! And OMG!!! LOVE THE TUB!!!
Post a Comment