If you would like to participate in our Monthly Photo Theme Challenge, just grab our button and include it in your post of the current Monthly Photo Theme, which for the month of April is "OLD". Include in your post any photos that you want to contribute that represent "OLD" and sign MckLinky below! We will post new photos every Thursday of the month. Easy as that!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Monthly Photo Challenge "Old" Week 4
For this week's Photo Challenge, which is still an "Old" theme, I have this old water pump. It is located at the Arboretum we visited in Baton Rouge, LA and I just love how it stands out with all of it's RED-ness.


If you would like to participate in our Monthly Photo Theme Challenge, just grab our button and include it in your post of the current Monthly Photo Theme, which for the month of April is "OLD". Include in your post any photos that you want to contribute that represent "OLD" and sign MckLinky below! We will post new photos every Thursday of the month. Easy as that!

If you would like to participate in our Monthly Photo Theme Challenge, just grab our button and include it in your post of the current Monthly Photo Theme, which for the month of April is "OLD". Include in your post any photos that you want to contribute that represent "OLD" and sign MckLinky below! We will post new photos every Thursday of the month. Easy as that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cool! Love that red against the green of the grass.
I love photography blogs! It's how I live vicariously through people who have a photographer's talent that I have yet to discover in myself! I'm a new follower here too!
Post a Comment